Thursday, August 03, 2006

A new blog talking nonsense

Started a new blog today to talk about nonsense such as life, politics and anything that I'm not satisfied with. Well, human got lots of things to complain, that makes us humans. I don't know whoever wanna waste their time and read this blog, I'm sure non will. But what the heck, let me mumble and grumble. I'm sure it will be archieved forever in the Internet.

Yup, do you know whatever you publish in the Internet will be keep forever? I'm sure my webpage or newsgroup posting that was done 10 years ago lies some server in US waiting to be googled by someone. I definately sure that NSA has something about me. They been sucking all those data from the Internet and storing it in gazillion roles of disk tape. I regreted posting flaming things using my actual name. I was innocence then. Never expect it to be happend. So I'm a little bit careful now but knows that when you embrace technology, you lose your privacy forever. Human (or governments) has taken the role of God. There is nothing to do but just enjoy our life. Too much things to worry, no time for privacy stuff.

No comments: